Friday, April 5, 2013

The Mentor, a Story of Success #9


Success Principle #9 Just Do the Right Thing. I like the fact
that I raise the bar very high for myself despite what others
may say, think or do for themselves. I am committed to always
try to do the right thing at the right time. To always tell
the truth, to never take a cheap shot or a short cut at the
expense of another. This makes me responsible to always take
the higher ground where the air is better. Best of all, I have a
clear conscience and that allows me to sleep well at night,
every night knowing I did the right thing at the right time. No
one has a good enough memory to lie so why even try? Why
not just tell the truth on a consistent basis? You not only re-
spect yourself, but others will know that you are a person who
they can trust.

Principal del éxito #9 Simplemente has lo correcto.  Me gusta que pongo mis metas altas a pesar de lo que los demás puedan decir, piensen o hagan por ellos mismos.  Yo tengo el compromiso de siempre tratar de hacer lo correcto en ese tiempo.  De siempre decir la verdad, de nunca tomar el camino corto o chirear a expensas de los demás.  Esto me hace responsable a siempre tomar el piso más alto donde el aire siempre es más limpio y mejor.  Lo mejor de todo es que tendré la conciencia tranquila cada noche al saber que hice lo correcto al tiempo correcto.  Nadie tiene la memoria tan buena para mantener una mentira así que para que perder el tiempo haciéndolo.  Porque mejor no decir la verdad siempre.  Así no solo tendrás respeto por ti mismo sino que los demás sabrán que tú eres una persona en quien pueden confiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment