Monday, April 22, 2013

The Mentor, a Story of Success #10


Success Principle #10 School is Never Over. You never can
rest on your laurels. You must always continue to stay on top
by constantly learning. You never graduate from the school of
life. No one has a monopoly on knowledge. I must constantly
strive to improve, to learn to excel and to stay on top of the
learning curve and never let my competition pass me by because
I was ignorant.

This is what I have learned, Max. Ralph was beaming.
You have made me proud, Ralph. You have learned enough
to begin to find the Success you desire, if you want it.
I want it and thanks to you, Max I will have it.
We will be in touch and from time to time, Ralph, I will be
checking on you. You have everything you need right now to
have the life you want, the life you deserve. Just Focus on the
Focus. Do what it takes with no distractions or excuses. Make
it happen and you will have a life others can only dream about.
There are still many more Success Secrets to learn, but they
will come at another time. Finally, I only ask that you remember
your commitment. Share what you have learned and teach
another person so that the Circle of Mentors continues.
Max, I promise you today to make you proud of me and to

If you will like to get a copy of the 10 success steps please contact us at mbhomessolutions@gmail.com and the best it is FREE don't delay do it today and let us bless you in Jesus Crist love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment