Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Mentor, a Story of Success! #4


Success Principle #4 The Decision. You have to be able
to make decisions and stick to them. All Success begins
with a commitment to take some action, any action that
gets you to your goals. I lived with fear all my life and
couldn’t make any positive changes. Today I know that I
have made a decision to succeed no matter what. The only
fear I have in my life is the fear of accepting mediocrity as
a way of life. I have made the decision to succeed and no
one can ever take that away from me again.

Principal del éxito #4 La decisión.  Tienes que poder hacer decisiones y mantenerlas.  Todo éxito comienza con un compromiso y tomara acciones, cualquier acción que te haga llegar a tu meta.  Yo viví con miedo toda mi vida y no podía hacer ningún cambio positivo.  Ahora yo sé que he tomado la decisión de tener éxito a cualquier costo.  El único miedo que tengo en la vida es que acepte la mediocridad como una forma de vida.  He tomado la decisión de obtener el éxito y nadie me lo puede quitar jamás.

No comments:

Post a Comment